The action-packed world of Disney’s Duckburg and Mouseton is about to get more easily accessible. Starting in February, IDW Publishing’s entire slate of ongoing Disney Comics titles will become available digitally for the first time!
Dive into the works of modern and classic Disney comic creators such as Andrea “Casty” Castellan, Romano Scarpa, William Van Horn, Al Taliaferro, Daan Jippes, Giorgio Cavazzano, Byron Erickson, Freddy Milton, Al Hubbard, Massimo De Vita, Pat McGreal, Cèsar Ferioli, Mau and Bas Heymans, Lars Jensen, Marco Rota, Flemming Andersen, and Daniel Branca, which is barely scratching the surface!
No adventure is too big for Mickey—even with the Phantom Blot and Pegleg Pete on the prowl! Uncle Scrooge is a lean, mean money machine with Beagle Boys to battle… and treasure hunts to tackle. And who gets stuck with all the bad luck? No one but Donald Duck! (And we’ve got Goofy, Gyro Gearloose and Magica De Spell bringing the mayhem and mysticism, too.)
The full list of online titles will include the following, all previously available only in print:
- Donald and Mickey: The Magic Kingdom Collection
- Donald Duck #1-18 and collected volumes 1-5
- Donald Duck Timeless Tales volumes 1 & 2
- Donald Duck’s Halloween Scream #1 (FCBD2015)
- Donald Quest #1-3
- Duck Avenger #0-2
- Giant Halloween Hex #1 (Starring Magica De Spell)
- Mickey and Donald Christmas Parade #1-2
- Mickey and Donald: The Search for The Zodiac Stone
- Mickey Mouse #1-16 and collected volumes 1-4
- Mickey Mouse Timeless Tales volumes 1 & 2
- Mickey Mouse Shorts Season One #1-5 and their collected volume
- Uncle Scrooge #1-22 and collected volumes 1-5
- Uncle Scrooge Timeless Tales volumes 1 & 2
- Walt Disney’s Comics and Stories #721-736
- Walt Disney’s Comics and Stories 75th Anniversary Special #1
- Donald and Mickey: The Walt Disney’s Comics and Stories 75th Anniversary Collection
“I’m thrilled to be a part of bringing IDW’s line of Disney Comics to digital,” said Rebekah Cahalin, Digital Publishing Director for IDW Publishing. “The fan demand has run high for some time and we’re very excited to bring these titles to the passionate Disney fans who love these comics as much as we do.”
Disney fans can now pre-order titles starring their favorite characters through the IDW Publishing comics app as well as through ComiXology in preparation for the February 1st launch date.